He is really alert when he's awake which isn't that often, but he was especially alert after his bath.
Mom and baby enjoying each other while napping.
They both caught us taking pictures of them.
This year for Valentine's Day we had stake conference, so we got all the kids dressed up and ready to go. They were actually willing to ...
3 comments:
He is so perfect! Since your home so much I will expect to see some more pictures before you have to go back to school.
He is adorable! Congrats guys!! Mom said you may come down on the weekend I sure hope you do!!!
1st congratualtions! Your new little guy looks absolutly handsome and a wonderful addition to your very cute growing family!
2nd I am not sure if you remember me(Jenny Greenfield-Sorenson) Adam but we went to church together in the Turner ward. Anyway Oliver found me on facebook and gave me your blog so I thought I would take a peak. It looks like all is going well for you and your family. I have a blog as well if you can not remember me but it is:
www.sorensonshome.blogspot.com
I haven't updated it since Christmas but hope to soon. :)
Post a Comment