Adahleigh has now decided not to use her hands when she eats, instead she prefers to throw what she eating on the floor or table and then she proceed to eat it like a dog would. We don't know where she learned it, but its funny to watch her do it as long as she doesn't leave anything behind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring is on the way
This year for Valentine's Day we had stake conference, so we got all the kids dressed up and ready to go. They were actually willing to ...
-
After everyone showed up Saturday we were able to enjoy an evening around the fireplace. It wasn't really cold enough to have a fire, bu...
-
Adahleigh has now decided not to use her hands when she eats, instead she prefers to throw what she eating on the floor or table and then sh...
-
We have had a very busy week lately. New Years Day we had the pleasure of being blessed with a visit from Oliver. Adahleigh really enjoyed h...
3 comments:
Adam you've been watching too much National Geographic with primates or something. That looks like the eating habits of a Gorilla of Chimp. Try watching a little more Sesame Street while Adahleigh's awake.
The previous post was from me as well but I had too many typos (and I recall that you don't overlook them). Needless to say I should be in bed by now and that's where I'm heading. Love you guys.
I showed Kenya this and he kept asking to watch it again, I stopped showing it to him after the 4th time.
Post a Comment