Saturday, July 19, 2008

I'm also daddys little helper!!

Adam has been working very hard every night after work to get his lizards cage done so he can spend more time with us and return the tools everyone let us barrow! Well Adahleigh decided she wanted to help. Yes adam was bent over like that and adahleigh crawled over and pushed her way under his arm ending her there!

He was using the drill and she was being so helpful. I was laughing!! It took adam a minute to laugh at her cuz he was trying to get done!

Adahleigh still being so helpful!! Needless to say he didn't get much done that night!!

2 comments:

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

Miss you guys already!! Hey check out my blog! I blogged her eating mashed potatoes its so cute!!

Spring is on the way

This year for Valentine's Day we had stake conference, so we got all the kids dressed up and ready to go. They were actually willing to ...