
Adahleigh swimming in her little floater, the water was only a foot to a foot and a half deep so she could peddle her way around.

Sporting her cute swimming suit grandma wilde bought her!!

She played with bently (stinky) for over an hour! She would crawl around and watch him run around and play! She would only let him get so close with out freaking out! Sometimes she would roll over and sit up and end up right next to the dog so she hurry and tried to crawl away!! It was very entertaining!
Happy Fathers Day!!!!!!

I know its a little late but i just wanted to wish all you dads out there a Happy Fathers Day! Exspecially my husband adam! He is such a great husband and is a great dad to our babys! Exspecially adahleigh she loves him so much and i just want to let him no how much I love Him and how grateful i am for him!! I love you honey!
1 comment:
Stinky is a GIRL! Not a him!!!
Post a Comment