Monday, March 31, 2008

*Baby Adahleigh*


                                                                 Daddy and me relaxing!
               This is how i sleep i manage to play enough to get caught under my bumper!
                                              Im getting good at sitting up all by myself.
I dont know why but every time i put her in her high chair to eat she manages to get one leg up or both and just sits there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As you all have heard I gave Azure the nickname "Kiwi" and "K-Bear" to Kenya, but up until now I didn't really have one for Adahleigh... which got me thinking.

I really like the pictures you posted here, and similar to all the pictures of little Adahleigh she is smiling and very alert. With that in mind I decided to nickname her "Niko chan."

Niko niko is Japanese for smile and chan is used to state the age range and gender of a young girl. There you have it. Niko chan!

Spring is on the way

This year for Valentine's Day we had stake conference, so we got all the kids dressed up and ready to go. They were actually willing to ...