Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Adahleigh's First Real Meal


With Adahleigh's recent and numerous growth spurts formula just didn't seem to be filling enough so we decided to start giving her cereal to fill her up and help her sleep through the night. She's a natural at eating from a spoon which made this decision easy and she also enjoys her cereal along with the occasional sample of ice cream.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Oh her is so cute! I miss her already!! Come back again soon! She loves her dinners! Give her kisses for me!!

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious. She looks like she likes it more than Kenya did. She'll start chunkin' up if she keeps that up!

Jen said...

Yup her is the princess. I would have my page plastered with them but then people would think she is my kid! I'd claim her but ya... Keep in touch with me! I'm on my blog like every day!!

Teddy said...

Hi Adam and Ashley, I hope you don't mind me commenting on your blog, it was great to see your cute pics and your beautiful Adahleigh. Take care.

Spring is on the way

This year for Valentine's Day we had stake conference, so we got all the kids dressed up and ready to go. They were actually willing to ...